Nowadays Stomach Problems like Dysentery, Diarrhea and other related pains are so common due to junk foods and prepackaged foods. So today we’ve created a 9 best Home remedies to get rid of Dysentery. These ideas are based on Ayurveda that you can find in your kitchen. so you feel free to try. You’ll never get any side effects from these remedies. So let’s check out all.
Salt & Lemon
- For this treatment, first, you need a Warm (less hot) Water.
- Now put a little amount of Salt and Lemon juice in water.
- That’s it! Just drink. You’ll absolutely feel better after this remedy.
Butter, Honey, & Sugar
- Take 5 to 6 tablespoons of butter, Honey & Sugar.
- Mix this all items in a small bowl and eat it twice in a day.
Fenugreek & Yoghurt
- Get Yoghurt In a little bowl.
- Now put 2 to 3 tablespoons of fenugreek flour in yogurt and mix it well.
- Eat this Mixture once in a day until diarrhea stops.
Basil & Yoghurt
- Take 5 to 6 leaves of Basil Plant, 2 gram of black salt and 50 grams of Yoghurt.
- Now mix this all stuff and EAT it!!
Black Pepper & Buttermilk
- Take one Glass of Buttermilk
- Put half or a full tablespoon of Black Pepper Powder in Buttermilk and drink for once in a day.
Grapes & Fenugreek
- Drinking a Juice of green fenugreek leaves with black grapes can help you to get rid of dysentery.
Lemon, Rock Salt & Sugar
- First, Boil lemon juice with low temperature.
- Then add sugar and rock salt and mix it well.
- Finally, drink that mixture for at least once in a day.
Dried Flowers of Mango Tree
- Try to find some dried flowers of mango tree and them crush them using mixer until it becomes powder.
- Now take 1 tablespoon of powder with warm water once in a day.
- If you’re fighting with dysentery for a long time, then trust me this is the best way to stop your dysentery.
Buttermilk & Dry Ginger
- Take one glass of buttermilk and put one tablespoon of dried ginger powder.
- Mix them well and drink this juice.