In today’s Generation Cars are an important part of people’s life. Nowadays Cars are available in low budgets & mid-budgets with so many features as a middle-class person can buy in their specific budget. But when the point comes to the Luxuries or Supercars it seems to be a different part. Their prices tags are so overrated and the main thing is that we can not buy any of them. So now let’s back to the point about World’s Most Expensive Cars. Let’s Check it!!
(Photo Credit: wikipedia.org)
Price: $3.4 million
- W-Motors, UAE based manufacturer Company built this Beautiful Car with Limited Edition of only 7 Units & the Fact is one model was forcibly purchased by Abu Dhabi Police.
- Exterior and Interior are designed by Anthony Jannarelly. With 2 door coupe body style, She has 20 inches of the Front and 19 inches of Rear Forged Aluminum Wheels.
- Now there are two different types of Suspension on Hypersport. On Front axle, she has Macpherson Strut Suspension with Anti-roll Bars & Shock Absorbers Multi-link Suspension with Anti-roll Bars on Rear Axle.
- Hypersport assembled at Dubai, UAE & Unveiled to Public at Qatar Motor Show in February 2013.
- These models are available in 2 variations:
- 6-Speed Sequential Manual
- 7-Speed Dual Clutch
- Now talking about Performance, She has 3.7L twin-turbocharged flat six engine that produces a maximum output of 581.6 kW @ 7100 rpm & 960 Nm of torque @ 4000 rpm.
- Top Speed of car is 395 km/h and in just 2.8 seconds it can reach from 0 to 100 km/h.
- Hypersport is the 1st car to have headlights with embedded Jewels. They contain titanium LED blades with 420 diamonds.
- Lyken Hypersport also spotted on Fast & Furious 7 movie. Watch the full scene below.
(Photo Credit: topspeed.com)
Price: $3.6 million
- P1 is a produced by British production company “McLaren Automotive”.
- Frank Stephenson & Robert Melville designed this Beast that available in 2 Variants:
- P1 GTR (2015 – 2016) &
- P1 LM (2016 – 2017)
- Now McLaren P1 GTR is Track-Only Model. So Lanzante Motorsport Commissioned McLaren Special operation Bespoke division to build a further total of 6 new P1 GTRs for them to develop into Road-legal P1 LM Variants.
- Five out of six P1 LM were already sold & 6th one which is left, Codenamed “XP1 LM” for testing & development.
- P1 LM has Larger Twin turbocharged v8 engine (@ 8500 rpm) than P1 GTR.
- Engine’s total output of 1000 PS (735 kW) & 1050 Nm (774 lb.ft) of torque with 800 PS (588 kW) being delivered @ 7250 rpm & an additional 200 PS (147 kW) from its Electric Motor.
- To increase the power output of LM than GTR, they modified rear wing & larger front splitter along with dive plane to improve downforce. Also, they removed the Air Jack System & Installed Inconel Catalytic Converter pipes & exhaust headers.
- The result is a weight reduction of 60 kg as compared to P1 GTR & 40% Increase in downforce. It also has lightweight fabricated seats & titanium exhaust system bolts to save weight.
- Below is the video about P1 LM’s Record-Breaking FOS run at Goodwood Festival.
(Photo Credit: motor1.com)
Price: $4.5 million
- The Italian Automobile manufacturer has built only 9 units of special edition Veneno Roadster.
- Veneno Roadster unveiled on Italian Aircraft carrier Cavour docked at Abu Dhabi’s Min-Zayed Port in 2014.
- It has 6.5 liters of V12 Engine that generates the Maximum Power of 750 cv (552 kW) @ 8400 rpm & Maximum Torque of 690 Nm (507 lb.ft) @ 5500 rpm.
- Roadster’s Transmission is fully electronically controlled All-wheel Haldex 4th Generation Drive system with rear mechanical self-locking differential.
- The Model is available in 7-speed Automatic Independent Shifting Rods Gearbox.
- Talking about suspension, It has Push rod passive mono-tube front & rear suspension with horizontal dampers & springs.
- Top Speed is measured 355 km/h & it only takes 2.9 seconds to reach from 0 to 100 km/h.
- Roadster’s body is fully made with carbon fiber with a total weight of 1,490 kg.
(Photo Credit: koenigsegg.com)
Price: $4.8 million
- Koenigsegg is a Swedish Automotive Manufacturer Company.
- Same as Veneno Roadster, Trevita takes only 2.9 seconds to reach from 0 to 100 km/h. But but but!! Top speed of CCXR is 410 km/h and that’s faster than Veneno.
- Well, Only 2 models were Ever made by Company.
- Trevita’s rear wings built with carbon fiber and shimmering diamond weave bodywork. Car’s total weight is 1,280 kg.
- Now Let’s talk about performance, Koenigsegg has Twin-turbo supercharged aluminum V8 engine with Double overhead camshafts. It generates a maximum power output of 1080 bhp @ 7000 rpm and Maximum torque output of 1080 Nm @ 5600 rpm.
- Other Systems are: It has an Inconel Exhaust System, Carbon ceramic brakes with ABS, F1 Paddle Shift Gearbox, Chrono Instrument Cluster, Tire monitoring system & a Hydraulic Lifting System.
- CCXR is fully featured with Rear Parking Sensors, Dual airbags, Large Front Splitter, Detachable Stowable Hardtop with Glass roof & Power Windows.
(Photo Credit: cnbc.com)
Price: $5.8 million
- Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S. is a French Automobile manufacturer company.
- They only built 40 units of Divo & all units were already sold before they unveiled to the public.
- The car is named after French racing driver Albert Divo, who raced for Bugatti in the 1920s Targa Florio Race twice the time.
- Divo originally assembled in Molsheim, Alsace, France.
- It has W16 8-liter Quad Turbocharged engine with 7-speed dual clutch transmission.
- Divo generates maximum power output of 1103 kW (1479 hp) @ 6700 rpm and Maximum torque output of 1600 Nm @ 2000 to 6000 rpm
- On the rear side, It has 1.8 meters of wide wings and 100 liters of the fuel tank.
- To reach from 0 to 100 it takes only 2.4 seconds and Top speed at 380 km/h.
(Photo Credit: autoblog.com)
Price: $8 million
- Exelero made by Maybach Motorenbau, a German Automobile Manufacturer Company.
- This One-off model was unveiled in 2005 at the Tempodrom in Berlin.
- The model was commissioned by Faldu, a German Subsidiary of Goodyear.
- Exelero’s Performance based on its powerful V12 Engine made by Maybach & Mounted at 60°. That produces 700 PS (690 hp) @ 5000 rpm & 1020 Nm (752 ft.lb) of torque @ 2500 rpm.
- Top Speed of car is 350 km/h and in just 4.4 seconds it can reach from 0 to 100.
- Exelero’s interior is built with glossy black carbon fiber & Aluminium accents. It has Sports seats with red harness style seat belts.
Also, Read our: 7 Most Expensive & Iconic Vintage Cars ever Sold in Auction!!
(Photo Credit: georgeherald.com)
Price: $13 million
- There are no words for this Classy and Dark blue beauty. This $12.8 million luxurious model made in the United Kingdom by Rolls Royce Motor Cars.
- Sweptail Officially unveiled to the public at 2017’s Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este event in Italy.
- This Handcrafted Single Piece model assembled in Good Wood Plant, Chichester, West Sussex, England
- It has 6.75L of V12 Engine with Maximum Power output of 338 kW (453 bhp).
- Sweptail has 8-speed ZF Automatic Transmission.