Today we’ve created a list of the Most Expensive Vintage Cars that sold at auction. Six out of Seven cars in our list are Ferraris. Most of them are 250 GTO because its Rare and only 39 models were built by Ferrari from the year 1962 to 1964. So now let’s Scroll down and check other details.
(Photo Credit: morewheelspin.com)
Price: $28 million
- Chassis Number: 0626
- This Ferrari 290 MM has a Top speed of 290 km/h (180 mph) weighing 900 kg (Est.).
- It reaches 0 to 60 in 6.5 seconds with 4 Speed Manual Gearbox.
- It has 3490 cc SOHC 60-degree Type 130 dry-sump V12 Engine with four-wheel Hydraulic drum brakes.
- In December 2015, This 290 MM sold by RM Sotheby’s for $28 million.
(Photo Credit: emercedesbenz.com)
Price: $29.6 million
- Chassis No: 196 010 00006/54
- This Formula 1 car won the 9 out of 12 Races.
- It has the Capacity of 2496cc, 257 bhp Power and 8 Cylinder V12 Engine with 5-Speed Manual Gearbox and RWD.
- It Tops to 300 km/h (186mph) weighing 835 kgs, Which are 1841 lbs.
- At Goodwood Festival of Speed Sale in July 2013, This W196R model sold for $29.6 million by Bonhams.
(Photo Credit: time.com)
Price: $36 million
- Chassis No: 0674
- Originated from Italy and Only 4 Models were built by Ferrari.
- This model was produced from 1957-1958.
- It has a capacity of 4023cc and Aluminium Body with 390 bhp.
- It reaches up to 300 km/h.
- This Car was Sold in February 2016
(Photo Credit: businessinsider.com)
Price: $38 million
- Chassis No: 3851GT
- Only 39 Models were built by Ferrari.
- 1963 FIA GT World Championship Winner, This Italian Stallion has the V12 engine with 302 bhp & 7500 RPM transmitted through the 5-Speed manual.
- It takes only 5.4 seconds to get from 0 to 60 and tops to 174 mph.
- This Car was Sold by Bonhams in August 2014
(Photo Credit: rmsothebys.com)
Price: $48.4 million
- Chassis No: 3413
- This 1962 Iconic $48 million Ferrari 250 GTO was sold by RM Sotheby’s in August 2018.
- This Ferrari is fitted with 168/62 three-liter short-block Competizione V12 Engine.
- It has a new 5-speed gearbox to provide maximum acceleration and top speed.
- That was the first time in history when this Ferrari utilized with a wind tunnel to test new coachwork, which gives lowered nose and a steeper windshield to reduce drag while maximizing downforce.
(Photo Credit: youngheaven.us)
Price: $52 million
- Chassis No: 5111GT
- With Capacity of 2953cc and the power of 302 bhp @ 7500 RPM & 1050 kg of weight.
- Its top speed is 280 km/h (174 mph).
- It takes only 5.8 seconds to reach from 0 to 60 with a 5-speed manual.
- This 250 GTO was Sold in October 2013.
(Photo Credit: cnn.com)
Price: $70 million
- Chassis No: 4153GT
- One of the Most Expensive and Iconic from 250 GTO Series.
- Only 39 Examples were built from the Company.
- With a 3-liter V12 engine, which developed more than 300 bhp.
- It only takes 6.1 Seconds to get from 0 to 60 and Tops to more than 174 mph.
- A Floor mats Maker David MacNeil Purchased This Car in May 2018.