Normally, Yachts are known for Private Space and when it comes about millionaires, we cannot even Imagine their high level of lifestyle. So today we’ve created a list of the 7 Most Expensive Yachts that built for only Wealthiest Peoples. So let’s check this out.
(Photo Credit: yachtcharterworld.co)
Price: $350 Million
- Crescent is on no. 15th largest Yacht with 135.50 meters of length.
- She is built by Lurssen Company and delivered in 2018.
- Yacht’s Exterior design made by Espen Oeino and Interior by Francois Zuretti.
- She has 4 decks with 9 Cabins and 18 number of VIP Guests Space.
- She has a 2 Propellers that can generate a top speed of 18 knots.
- With 22 meters of beam size, She has a 9194 of Gross Tonnage.
- Features of Crescent – A Large Swimming Pool and One Helicopter Hanger on Deck.
(Photo Credit: wikipedia.org)
Price: $400 Million
- 3rd Largest Yacht in the World with 162 meters of Length.
- Owned by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, a Vice President & Prime Minister of United Arab Emirates and Ruler of the Emirates of Dubai.
- Yacht’s Exterior Design Created by Andrew Winch and Interior Design by Platinum Yachts.
- Features of Dubai – a Gym, Spa, Jacuzzi (on Deck), an Elevator, Helipad, a Large Swimming Pool, Theater and Dance Floor.
- She is designed for 115 members of space for guests and 88 Crew members.
- Talking about Structure, She has 22 meters of the beam and 22 cabins.
- She has a Dual shaft of 2 MTU 20V1163TB93 6, 323kW Propulsion with a maximum speed of 26 knots.
- Dubai launched in the year 2006.
(Photo Credit: yachtcharterfleet.com)
Price: $530 Million
- Topaz is the 7th largest yacht in the world, Built by Lurssen Company and launched in May 2012.
- Topaz Registered at Hamilton, Bermuda Port.
- She has 147 meters of length, 21.50 meter of the beam and 11589 of Gross Tonnage.
- Yacht’s main engine is twin pielstick diesel with the power of 7990 hp with 25.5 knots of the maximum speed.
- She has a double Helicopter Landing Pads.
- Features of Topaz – Zero Speed Stabilizers, a Large Swimming Pool, Fitness Hall, Cinema, Large Conference Room, Jacuzzi, Air Conditioning Underwater Lights, and Tender Garage.
(Photo Credit: boatinternational.com)
Price: $545 Million
- Owned by Tatiana Akhmedova, wife of Russian Billionaire Businessman Farkhad Temurovich Akhmedov.
- Luna is built by Lloyd Werft and launched in October 2009.
- Luna is 30th Largest Yacht in the world with 115 meters of length.
- She has 5750 of Gross Tonnage and 22.5 meters of the beam with 10 Decks.
- This Yacht can generate 15,000hp power that can reach up to a maximum speed of 22.5 knots.
- She also has 7 diesel-electric generators and 1 million liters of the fuel tank.
- Luna is designed for 52 crew members and 10 VIP Guests Cabins.
- Features of Luna – 2 MCA Helicopter Pads with a fire suppression system, 1 mini-submarine, 8 tenders, 2 Lifeboats (each cost $4 million), a Large Outdoor Swimming Pool.
- She also has an Anti-missile system and All Windows are bulletproof to VR9+ Levels.
(Photo Credit: yachtharbour.com)
Price: $570 Million
- Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, Mohammed bin Salman owned this Luxurious Superyacht in 2015.
- In 2014, First, the ship was for built for Russian vodka tycoon Yuri Shefler for $330m.
- Serene is a 16th largest yacht in the world with 133.9 meters of length.
- Serene is designed for 52 crew members and 24 Guests in its 15 Guest cabins.
- It has 2 Helipads, hot and cold jacuzzi and two types of swimming pools.
- One of them is an internal seawater pool and the other is a jet stream pool on the sundeck and so many other features.
(Photo Credit: boatinternational.com)
Price: $590 Million
- Russian Billionaire Businessman Roman Arkadyevich Abramovich delivered this luxurious yacht on 9 December 2010.
- Eclipse is the world’s 2nd largest private yacht with 162.5 meters of length.
- Eclipse has space of 70 crew members and 24 guests in cabins.
- It has two Helipads, 1 mini-submarine, and 3 landing boats.
- Plus it includes a Disco hall, two swimming pools, and a hot tub.
- For security purpose, the yacht is fitted with the missile detection system.
- Eclipse has a 4× MTU 20V 1163 TB93 diesel engines propulsion with a top speed of 40.73 km/h.
(Photo Credit: beam.land)
Price: $600 Million
- This Private Superyacht was built by Lurssen Yachts & launched on 5 April 2013.
- Azzam is an Arabic word which means “Resolute”.
- The current owner of this yacht is Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan and he is president of the United Arab Emirates.
- Azzam is the world’s largest yacht with no. 1 spot.
- It has 180 meters in length with 2 Diesel 17,524 kW Propulsion and 2 Gas Turbine 17,524 kW with a maximum speed of 35mph.
- It has one Helipad spot too.